LAS VEGAS — Grownup A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.television, set for an October premiere.
Each and every scene parodies a renowned, or infamous, horror movie scene with “a scorching and steamy twist,” a rep stated. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer created and executive developed, directed, wrote, scored and acts in every single episode, “melding two excessive film genres with each other with explosive benefits.”
Spencer is a musician and author and the former drummer for tough rock band 5 Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this idea in my head for a prolonged time, and it was now-or-in no way in terms of pulling the set off and producing this series come about,” Spencer stated. “When we first approached the performers about it, I was thrilled about the quite true potential for this to be a hit — and they have been as thrilled as I was to shoot it!”
The original batch of episodes and featured performers include:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning function.”
- “The O Ring” yet again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” features Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite fans to come and play with them.”